Green is the colour of harmony and renewal, it evokes a soothing feel whilst echoing the hues of the natural world to bring a splash of life to your living room.
Combining the drama of the emerald green accent chair with a neutral grey sofa is the perfect pairing to transform any living room, and striking accessories such as throw cushions and area rugs can inject some texture and pattern into your space.
This natural feel can be enhanced by statement wall art to compliment the bold colours of the furnishings, whilst adding a splash of character to your living room.
When it comes to your furniture, the power of positioning cannot be underestimated. Establish your focal point and arrange your furniture around it. Point your armchair towards a view of the outside or French windows for maximum exposure to natural light, this also creates the perfect backdrop for plants and greenery.
- Sofa from LOFT Interiors – £495
- Plain green cushions from Castele – £39
- Patterned cushions from Next- £17
- Rug from Next – £45 – £218 (Size dependent)
- Black tray from Nordic Nest – £55
- Floor lamp from Baker And Stonehouse – £89
- Decorative ball– Mono Leaf Decorative Ball – £15
- Vase– Next Large Grey Ombre Ceramic Vase – £25
- Canvas from Dunelm – £30
- Sydney Chair from LOFT Interiors – £295